Welcome to ethos, one of the UK’s leading cosmetic dermatology clinics. We’re delighted that you’re considering choosing us and we’re genuinely looking forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Our name – ethos – is no accident and we’re extremely proud of our ethical approach. We place huge importance on helping you achieve a totally natural look. And because our practitioners are pre-eminent leaders in their field, you can rest assured that we’re right across all the latest developments.
So, before we even think about making any recommendations, we’ll sit down with you, discuss your goals and then deliver expert, impartial advice.
This website gives you some fairly comprehensive information about what we do, but every treatment plan is designed for you and you alone. That’s why we place so much importance your initial consultation.
If you’d like to move forward, simply call our friendly reception desk or click the ‘enquire now’ box on the right of this page.
Cosmetic Dermatology is a specialism focused on diagnosing and treating the skin, hair or nails to improve appearance – rather than cure a disease – addressing changes and aspects that are aesthetically not pleasing for you or prevent you from looking your best. You can find out more by watching this video from our Consultant Dermatologist Dr Tamara Griffiths.
Where to start:
- If you are already familiar with procedures and know what works for you, read more about our standards and make an informed decision to book with us.
- If you are unsure of where to start, call us and we will guide you. Generally, a cosmetic dermatologist appointment is the place to have a complete discussion of what you would like to achieve and to learn what will work best for you and your skin.
Less is more and you don’t have to do anything – consider carefully what is really necessary. We place a huge importance on achieving natural-looking results that you are satisfied with, results that will ‘walk out’ of our clinics with you, and will make us proud as a team.
At ethos, we never (ever) recommend a procedure when one is not needed or not appropriate for the results you want to achieve. Our cosmetic dermatologists will:
- be at the top of their specialisation in this field
- find out what works for you and work towards your goal as much as possible
- be on top of latest developments and tailor options for you
- only recommend products that work, regardless of their brands
- focus on a natural looking result – never a ‘plastic look’
- We should help you address any skin conditions i.e. problems first, before starting any work on appearance.
- Generally, cosmetic procedures are not covered by average health insurance policies as they are not medically necessary, although we believe they can often greatly increase a client’s quality of life.