Advanced treatments for the symptoms and causes of acne. Suitable for all skin types. Visit our beautiful riverside London clinic.
Everyone gets the occasional spot but we all know that widespread, persistent acne is a completely different thing. And because acne usually (but not exclusively) affects teenagers and young adults, it’s often dismissed as ‘something you’ll grow out of’.
The Consultant Dermatologists at ethos understand how debilitating acne can really be. Not only can the spots – and, in some more severe cases, cysts and nodules – be unsightly and uncomfortable, they can also have a profound psychological impact on confidence, self-esteem and social life. If that wasn’t enough, once the spots fade the resulting scars can be just as bad…or even worse.
Let’s face it: acne is absolutely no fun. You may already have tried any number of over-the-counter lotions and potions, or even been prescribed antibiotics.
The good news is that you’re reading this, so you’ve already taken the first step to finding a solution. We can treat almost every case of acne and scarring with a combination of state-of-the-art technology, top quality products and expert advice from leading consultant dermatologists.
Same week appointment with London’s leading consultants.
If your symptoms require immediate action, then we are here to help. Our dermatologists are available for an early diagnosis.
Customers who trust ethos for their health needs come back because …
- the focus to be on you and your results not on our image
- of the very high standards of clinic environment, technology, services and products which are known to work, combined or in isolation for the best possible results
- a carefully selected team of highly skilled, experienced, and enthusiastic doctors, therapists and specialist professionals who share the same ethos and passion for a job well done, each providing top standards medical services and results over many years
- that your skin issues are treated medically and holistically as they should be: not in isolation – they are part of your full picture
- that at our core we are not just about fixing problems, but we are about helping you look and feel as great as you can be so you can enjoy life to the full
- solutions not treatments: the best medical knowledge combined with alternative therapies and the latest equipment to well-being in a smart way
“I would – and do – recommend this outstanding practice to everyone”
“I couldn’t have asked for a better place”
“They were completely dedicated and a pleasure to work with”
Dr. Tamara Griffiths
Consultant Dermatologist, Honorary Lecturer at the University of Manchester, GMC Specialist Register N. 4664857
Dr. Griffiths is a Consultant Dermatologist specialised in non-surgical cosmetic procedures, aesthetic dermatology, allergy, dermatological surgery, hair/nail and inflammatory skin diseases, paediatric dermatology and skin cancer. Dr Griffiths leads national and international standards, has been an advisor to the National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence (NICE) and is committed to practising with the highest level of quality. Internationally recognised key opinion leader in cosmetic dermatology, she is a spokesperson and Trustee for the British Skin Foundation, fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, member of the British Association of Dermatologists, founder and president of the British Cosmetic Dermatology Group and heads clinical research on aesthetic medicine. Featured on the BBC and Channel 4 and voted one of Britain’s top doctors by Tatler Magazine in 2007.
BSc Hons, MBant, CNHC Affiliated – Lead Nutrition & Weight Loss Practitioner
Lead Nutrition Adviser for the ethos Body Bespoke™ and the Chelsea Bridge Clinic medical teams, with a keen interest in weight management, digestive function, pre/ post-natal nutrition, children and adolescent nutrition and healthy ageing. Simone is an experienced and pragmatic Nutritional Therapist, who is passionate about health through food, and believes that food should always be associated with enjoyment and diversity. Her client-centered approach has a track record of results for patients with a broad range of health issues and those seeking to gain or lose weight.
Ethos is conveniently situated in the heart of London, with immediately adjacent secure parking. We are at close distance from Chelsea, Knightsbridge, South Kensington, Battersea Park and Clapham, and the popular stations of Victoria, Battersea Park and Sloane Square, and a number of bus routes are also adjacent.